oh, hello there. it's been a minute.

 Well, this is awkward. Which is on-brand for me, honestly. Let's see... the last time I updated this blog was back in June/Julyish. Yeah... but in my defense I have a legit reason for falling off the face of the planet.

On August 13th, a Friday of all things, my partner was in a bad traffic accident. He was riding his motorcycle and had to be airlifted to the nearest trauma 1 hospital in the area. He then spent about 7 weeks in the hospital and we couldn't see each other because of covid restrictions.

So, yeah, that kinda rocked my world. I completely forgot about this blog, if I'm honest. But he's been home now for a while. I'm so happy to have him home. Our lives have been chaotic with physical therapy appointments and minor surgeries. 

He's mending well and making so much progress! And he should get to return to work sometime next month.

So yeah, it was a busy summer and fall. Hug your loved ones tightly, because you really don't know when you'll be able to hug them again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 things!

Once more, with feeling!

I think this is my year!